Mimecast Announces First North American Cyber Resilience Summit in Dallas
In addition to knowledge sharing and building on key skills and certifications, attending the Summit provides the opportunity to network, better understand how to get the most out of your organization’s security ecosystem, and ultimately help aligning IT and Security teams to create robust resilience strategies and expand the value of your
“Organizations struggle with planning for and achieving a level of cyber resilience to help combat disruption to their business. This disruption comes in many forms: malicious and criminal intent, technology failure and human error. It’s a triple threat that makes the jobs of IT and security professionals very difficult as they must understand not only how to avoid disruption, but also how to withstand it when it inevitably occurs,” said
Research has shown that the average number of security tools in an enterprise is approximately 75. Tracks during the Cyber Resilience Summit will address the complexity this brings, and will highlight the inefficiencies, ineffectiveness and risk that brings to any security environment.
“We recently hosted a Cyber Resilience Summit in
Keynote speakers at the North American Cyber Resilience Summit include:
Art Coviello, Jr, Venture Partner, Rally Venturesand former Executive Chairman of RSA, The Security Division of Dell Technologies Mick Ebeling, CEO of Not Impossible Labs
- Ryan Stramrood, extreme adventurer and ice swimmer
Peter Bauer, CEO of Mimecast Christina Van Houten, Chief Strategy Officer of Mimecast Janet Levesque, SVP, Systems, Resilience and Security
During the event, more than 50 high-value breakouts will be led by
Breakout sessions will be focused on the following:
- Training Labs - Go deep on how to get the most out of your
Mimecasttechnology with hands-on training from Mimecastexperts. These sessions are designed to help attendees ensure protections are optimized.
- Optimizing IT and your Security Ecosystem - Designed to give attendees strategies for optimizing their security posture today: building a sustainable security platform, making everything work together, and getting the most from investments.
- Archiving, Data Protection and Compliance - Explore the challenges of archiving and data management through a variety of lenses. Learn how to optimize existing technologies and make data migration easy, and get best-practices from industry experts, peers and
- Advanced Security – Hear about persistent challenges like combatting human error, addressing multi-vector attacks, and making threat intelligence both consumable and actionable.
Mimecast: Innovations and Services - Learn where Mimecasthas been investing and what lies ahead. From deep dive product discussions to sessions.
For more information and to register, please visit https://www.cyberresiliencesummit.com.
Mimecast is a cybersecurity provider that helps thousands of organizations worldwide make email safer, restore trust and strengthen cyber resilience. Mimecast’s expanded cloud suite enables organizations to implement a comprehensive cyber resilience strategy. From email and web security, archive and data protection, to awareness training, uptime assurance and more, Mimecast helps organizations stand strong in the face of cyberattacks, human error and technical failure. www.mimecast.com
Source: Mimecast Limited